Renewal by Andersen® opened the doors of their first facility in Minnesota back in 1995. Today, after 20 years of manufacturing high-quality windows, we are still growing as one of the best window replacement companies in the industry.
The motivating factor that drives us to do our best is our customers. According to Jay Lund, president and CEO of the Andersen Corporation, “If we continue to take care of the customer and that word spreads, that’s going to be the foundation for a lot of our future growth.”
We want to give you the best windows in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding areas, so we continue to develop our products to make them more energy-efficient and durable. After years of innovation, we have reached the following milestones:
- Durable Fibrex® composite material – This material is guaranteed not to flake, rust, pit, or corrode. It is twice as strong as vinyl and requires little maintenance.
- High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass – Our glass options offer high ratings in terms of visible light, heating, cooling, and ultraviolet protection.
- Start-to-finish process – For every window replacement in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding areas, we follow a systematic process that makes sure your new windows fit perfectly, are energy-efficient, and work properly.
- Environmental commitment – We manufacture window frames without contributing to landfill waste. Fibrex is made of 40% reclaimed wood fiber that is regrounded and reused during the manufacturing process.
In the home improvement industry, you can clearly see all the hard work that we have done. Several homes around Buffalo, Rochester, Orchard Park, Pittsford, and Victor have Renewal by Andersen of Western NY windows, and we’re not stopping there. We are planning to expand our Cottage Grove facility for our 20th anniversary celebration.
The strong customer demand for our products has led to the expansion of our manufacturing facility by more than 50%. Through this project, we can:
- Provide more than 200 job openings
- Help the community in terms of investment
- Serve more customers in the future
Renewal by Andersen is a name you can trust when it comes to high-quality windows and patio doors. To learn more about our options, call us at (585) 481-8006. We will be happy to give you a free in-home consultation.