Renewal by Andersen® has been providing quality products for more than 300,000 homes around the country. When you work with us, you can be sure of indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and low maintenance. We follow a systematic process to identify and avoid problems at the start of the project.
Our factory-trained professional installers will make sure they get the right pre-installation custom measurements. Our step-by-step process sets us apart from any other contractors in Western New York. We value quality and proper installation that leads to long-lasting and efficient windows.
For every window replacement in Rochester, NY, Buffalo, and the nearby surrounding areas, we follow these detailed steps:
- Arrival of the Renewal by Andersen team – After the pre-installation custom measurements, our crew will visit your home. They are equipped with proper tools and knowledge to help you have a unique and effective window system.
- Protection for your home – We make sure that your furniture and valuables are kept away from the work area. Our crew also wears protective footwear to ensure cleanliness.
- Removal of existing windows – Once the work area is set up, we remove any existing windows. Don’t worry about the mess. Our crew will avoid any dust or debris buildup inside the room.
- Installation of new windows – If the open window area has warped, we readjust and realign the levels so that your new windows will fit in snugly. After installation, we check if your windows open and close easily and if the sashes work properly.
- Weatherproofing – If there are gaps between the window and the frame, we fill it with special insulation foam. This is to ensure an airtight, weatherproof, and energy-efficient window.
- Finishing touches – The foam used for insulation may not be that appealing, so we cover it with a trim that will accentuate your interior.
- Final cleanup – When your new window arrives at your home, it comes with a protective film. This film is removed during the cleanup process. We also put your furniture back in place and give your windows the showroom treatment.
To get stylish, durable, and energy-efficient windows in Rochester, NY, choose products from Renewal by Andersen of Western New York. Our windows are made of the top materials in the market: our patented Fibrex® material and High Performance™ Low-E4® glass. Fill out or contact form to learn more about our services or call us at (585) 481-8006.